e-Dialogue: What future for small-scale farming? Inclusive transformation in challenging times
Join the next session of the e-Dialogue: What Future for Small-Scale Farming? on Thursday, August 27th, from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm (GMT). More information on the e-dialogue series can be found here.
The session will look at Local Perspectives, translating the overview from Session 1 to local realities, and is supported by a number of Vlogs (video blogs) submitted by young professionals in the field, which you can view on YouTube.
The session will feature a panel discussion with Agricultural Policy Research in Africa (APRA) researchers and other experts:
- Theresa Ampadu-Boakye, N2Africa Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, IITA
- Regis Chikowo, University of Zimbabwe and Michigan State University
- Hannington Odame, Executive Director, Centre for African Bio-Entrepreneurship, APRA Regional Hub Coordinator
- Audax Rukonge, Executive Director, ANSAF
- Kofi Takyi Asante, Research Fellow, University of Ghana, APRA researcher
- Steve Wiggins Principal Research Fellow, ODI
To register to attend, or for further information, please visit the dialogue website; additional sessions are planned for September 24, October 22, and November 26.