3rd eDialogue on ‘Africa Regional Perspectives’ – Register now
Join us for the ‘Africa Regional Perspectives’, the third part of the eDialogue series: ‘What Future for Small-Scale Farming?’ on Thursday, 22nd October, 2020 at 10:00 – 11:15 UTC/GMT.
This session will feature a panel discussion on the big trends affecting small-scale farming households across Africa with Agricultural Policy Research in Africa (APRA) researchers and other experts. The distinguished and knowledgeable panel include:
- Adebayo Aromolaran – Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, Adekunle Ajasin University (AAU), and APRA Senior Researcher, Nigeria
- Cyriaque Hakizimana – Researcher, Institute for Poverty, Land, and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) at the University of Western Cape (UWC), South Africa, and APRA Regional Coordinator for Southern Africa
- Aida Isinika – Professor, Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA), School of Continuing Education, and APRA Country Lead, Tanzania
- Abdelbagi M Ismail – Principal Scientist and Regional Representative for Africa, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Kenya
- Martin T Muchero – International Consultant, former Regional Agricultural Policy Technical Coordinator of the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC), Botswana
- Jemimah Njuki – Senior Program Specialist at the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Kenya
This session will be followed by a ‘Global Wrap-up Session’ at 12:00 – 13:30 UTC/GMT, summarising the African session, as well as the Asian and South American sessions from the previous day. More information on that here.
We look forward to welcoming you to the latest ‘e-Dialogue with a difference!‘
You can register here to participate in third e-Dialogue.
For more information on all upcoming e-Dialogues, please visit our events page.
Feature photo credit: Arne Hoel / World Bank