Our conference in Cape Town on 5-7 March brought together more than 100 people from civil society, governments, academia and business to change the conversation about gender, land and agriculture in Africa.
Presentations, video, blogs and other material from the conference are now online.
The story of the conference
Our Storify tells the story of the Agricultural Investment, Gender & Land in Africa conference through images, links, video and tweets from many different voices – capturing the lively online conversation that took place before, during and after the event.
- Presentations: slides from our plenary and panel sessions
- Recommendations: guidance from the conference to civil society, researchers, governments and the private sector
Future Agricultures and PLAAS have gathered a wide selection of views on our blogs – commenting and expanding on what was discussed.
- Land investments in Africa: It’s all about responsible governance Sue Mbaya, 3 March 2014
- Engendering CAADP: What must be done in the next 10 years? Ruth Hall, 7 March 2014
- Competing narratives on sustainable agriculture: what is the future that women want? Vera Rocca, 20 March 2014
- More blog posts