Future Agriculture Consortium (FAC) organised a one day round table meeting for policy makers, implementers and researchers involved in work on climate change and agriculture in Adis Adaba on 11 November 2010.
- Discuss the policy implications of climate change in the agricultural sector in Ethiopia
- Inform research design for the case study in Ethiopia (2010-2011)
- Serve as a foundation for further policy dialogues and learning events
Download a short report on the meeting.
- Lars Otto Naess: Background to the study on climate change and policy processes
- Girma Mamo and Fekadu Getachew Climate Change projections for Ethiopia
- Berhanu Adenew Climate change and policy processes in Ethiopia: study outline
- Key Questions: Guide for Plenary Discussion