Policy roundtable: perspectives from multilateral/bilateral development institutions.
Five minute presentations on agency positions and key issues, followed by facilitated question and answer session and plenary discussion.
Chair: Ian Scoones, Future Agricultures Consortium, IDS Sussex
- Klaus Deininger, Lead Economist,Development Research Group, World Bank
- Paul Mathieu, Senior Officer, Land Tenure Team, FAO, Rome
- Jean-Philippe Audinet, Policy Division, IFAD
- Albert Engel,Director, Division Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Gregory Myers, Head, USAID Land Tenure Unit and Chair, FAO’s Working Group on the Voluntary Guidelines for Land Tenure
- Iris Krebber, Security Advisor, Growth and Agriculture – Policy Division, UK Department for International Developm