The conference organisers and participants wrote a number of blog posts commenting on the themes of the conference. A list is below.
- Competing narratives on sustainable agriculture: what is the future that women want? Vera Rocca, 20 March 2014
- Engendering CAADP: What must be done in the next 10 years? Ruth Hall, 7 March 2014
- Agricultural investment models for replication and scaling up: Ways forward for achieving gender equitable agricultural commercialisation? Christine Okali, 7 March 2014
- Doing business with farmers: Is there a good model? Beatrice Ouma, 6 March 2014
- How are women and men differently affected by commercial investments in primary agriculture in Africa? Ruth Hall, 6 March 2014
- Agricultural investments: Giving back power to the people Beatrice Ouma, 6 March 2014
- Land investments in Africa: It’s all about responsible governance Sue Mbaya, 3 March 2014
- More blog posts: see the PLAAS conference webpage.